STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible,
authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three
persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His
virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His
vicarious and redemptive death through His shed blood, in His
bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the
Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man,
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is biblically essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose
indwelling and empowerment the Christian is enabled to live a
- We believe that to every regenerated believer God has provided
an enduement of spiritual power for the evangelism of the lost.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost;
they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that
are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord
- We believe that God has established marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship
between one naural born man and one natural born woman and that all intimate sexual activity
outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and therefore
sin. We believe that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent
to adopt a gender other than one's birth gender is immoral and therefore sin.
CCGA, P.O. Box
2, Navarre, MN 55392
Updated: March 2017
Copyright © 2001-2013
Christian Community Golf Association, All Rights Reserved